Tuesday, November 14

Shout Out














Being the kind and understanding totalitarian leader that I am, I am known to recognize - when the action of recognition is important.

Such as it is at this moment.

A shout-out to my fabulous Aunt Jennie who is celebrating her natal day in style with cupcakes and clementines.

And I thought the best way to pay homage to such a wonderful lady is to showcase a fabulous photo of myself (and her, too).

If you are questioning the food on my face, just know it was an attempt to stifle some of this incredible beauty, and blend in with the locals - I was in Virginia when this photo was taken... sketchy country, I tell you! Very sketchy.

So, Happy Birthday, Aunt Jen! Have a cocktail for me! Or better yet, bring one with you when you come on Saturday, I might need it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home