Wednesday, November 8

Taking on the White House

Aunt Emmi and I have recently been discussing my plans for TWD (Total World Domination), and she suggested I begin with taking over the White House.

I was intrigued by her ideas, and agreed with her decision to start the coup d'etat by first going to la masion blanche.

Unfortunately, the timing was not quite right, and alas, our planned Total White House Domination landed right in the midst of Nap Time.

Below is the documentation of our first attempt. Next time, we aim to go a bit earlier in the day.







I started to wake up just as our walk concluded. But all was not lost! I discovered two priceless bits of information.


The first:

There is an ENTIRE MUSEUM dedicated to my ancestors: Women of Power.

And the second:

Alice Cooper is coming to the Warner Theatre!
So all in all, the day was not a complete bust. Now to convince Dad to take me to the concert...

By the way, here's to everyone who voted yesterday! Let's see about working on this whole "waiting until you are 18 to cast a ballot" nonsense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home